National Institutes of Health issued NOT-OD-15-088 indicating that there would be delays in processing various grant processes due to upgrades in NIH systems between May 19 and June 3. NIH Commons will be down on May 23 during which time Commons submissions and new ASSIST applications will be affected. May 25 is a deadline for Program Project & Center Grant Applications. Systems are expected to be back up for the deadline but we wanted to make you aware.
May 29th – June 3rd
- No Notices of Award will be issued.
- No processing of No-Cost Extensions. Although Commons will remain available to submit requests, your Commons record will not be updated during the downtime.
- No processing of Fellowship Activations. xTrain will remain available to submit activation forms, NIH records will not be updated during the downtime.
May 23, 2015
On this date, Commons will be unavailable for any actions, including:
- Submissions to Commons (e.g., Submission of RPPR, FFR, JIT, and creation of new profiles).
- Submission of new applications through ASSIST.