“Post-Award” comprises everything that happens to administer a research project, following the official award being received. The following pages contain resources, tools and guidance that is available to assist our Research Administrators with their day-to-day activities.
- Division of Sponsored Programs – Provides personal customer service for active externally funded projects. Their website contains additional tools and resources to assist you in managing financial post-award activities.
- Division of Contracts & Grants – Provides post award financial support including project set-up, financial reporting, and closeouts.
Award Management Tools
- UFIRST – All sponsored awards are set up using UFIRST – Awards, UF’s award management system. All changes to those awards including addition of funds or reallocation of funds between UF projects, change in dates, or change in personnel or commitments of key personnel are to be initiated using the UFIRST – Award Modifications module. Instruction Guides are available to support understanding of the use of UFIRST Awards.
- myinvestiGator – “Online banking” for grants. Find your current budget, balance, line by line transactions and effort/pay data for all your sponsored projects.
- Enterprise Analytics – Financial, effort, proposal, award, and project reports customizable for transactional reconciliations and local grants management. Additional information on Sponsored Projects Reporting can be found here.
- Deposit Log – Listing of all fund payments received an in process deposits by and the project to which they were deposited and status.
Transferring Grants Between Institutions
Overview of the transfer process and resources available to help work through a transfer in or out of UF.